CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR FULL-TIME AND DISTANCE PROGRAMMES
The United Church of Zambia University is registered with the Higher Education Authority under the 2013 Higher Education Act. It is located in Mindolo Ecumenical Foundation (MEF) campus in Kitwe, Plot 150, off Kitwe-Chingola Road.
Applications are invited for the January 2020 intake in the following full-time and Open Distance Learning (ODL) programmes:
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary and Primary) – Full-time and ODL.
- Diploma in Secondary Education – Full-time and ODL.
- Diploma in Primary Education – Full-time and ODL.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education –Full-time and ODL.
- Diploma in Teaching Methodology – ODL.
SCHOOL OF THEOLOGY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- Master of Theology – ODL.
- Postgraduate Bachelor of Arts Honours in Theology – ODL.
- Bachelor of Theology – ODL.
- Bachelor of Theology in Chaplaincy (for Security and Defence Forces) – ODL.
- Diploma in Chaplaincy (for Security and Defence Forces) – ODL.
- Diploma in Theology – ODL.
- Diploma in Psycho-social Counselling – ODL.
- Diploma in Youth Ministry – ODL.
- Diploma in Leadership and Church Management – ODL.
- Diploma in Sign Language – ODL.
The first 10 applicants in the School of Education will be given 50% scholarship.
For entry requirements and other details contact
The Admissions Office or download Application Form below.
Application Form for 2020:
Fee Schedule for 2020:
The United Church of Zambia University
P.O Box 20429
Cell Contacts: 0977327500, 0967327500, 0966946457, 0964678787.
United Church of Zambia University
Knowledge and Education for Service and Fullness of Life